“My name is Nicola and I am a WAHM (work at home mom). I am a mother to a gorgeous 3 year old little boy, he is the reason I found my way to what I do at Petit Pear and I named this little business after him. Our surname is Pearson and he is a little (Petit) Pearson (Pear). I am extremely passionate about the future of our planet and reducing unnecessary/environmentally damaging waste and this allows me to help educate families that there is a better way for their baby, the planet and their wallets!
At Petit Pear, we specialize in modern cloth nappies and accessories, offering an epic variety of brands and types to suit the needs of each individual family. We pride ourselves in sourcing all our products from small South African businesses and work-at-home-moms. Our aim is to bring you a large variety of good quality products, making shopping more convenient, saving time and money.”
Petit Pear offers advice, support and all the products you need to successfully use cloth nappies on your baby.
Why use modern cloth nappies?
- Save money – R11 000+ on a single child
- Eco-friendly – 2.2kg waste VS 952kg per child
- No harmful chemicals on your baby’s skin
- As easy as using a disposable
Fewer rashes, less bum bream
- Large variety of products – budget & premium options
- offer a free consultation/info session
- build a full or trial set for you
- offer after sales support & troubleshooting
- rent you a newborn set of cloth nappies
- rent you a OSFM trial set of cloth nappies
- do your online baby shower gift registry
- offer you a payment plan
In Cape Town? We have a stockist in Durbanville and offer appointments at our HQ in Joostenberg Vlakte:
Stockist: Mamma Goose Boutique, Pinehurst Centre, Durbanville | Opening hours: Mon-Fri: 09.00 – 18.00 | Sat: 09.00 – 15.00 | Sun: 10.00 – 13.00 |
Boutique open by appointment: Joostenberg Vlakte, Cape Town Please contact Nicola or send us an email to make an appointment.